Re-open with revised guidance
Dear Friend of Bray Lake
Many thanks for your patience during the last couple of months. I am sure, like me, you are desperate to get back in or on the water.
Over the last couple of weeks, we have been working hard to get ourselves to a stage where we are ready to start the process of re-opening our doors and thanks to a small bunch of volunteers we are excited to say we believe we are now there and have re-opened.
We have a new booking system which is accessible from our website, which you will need to use to book your swim session.
We also have some new rules and guidelines that you will need to familiarise yourself with before coming to the Centre, you will find these by clicking link below.
Our swimming program has started and follows our normal schedule, apart from initially a slight change to the times. Swimming slots will need to be booked in advance. Once we are happy that everything is working we will increase the number of participants and the number of slots available. Currently you can book a 1 hour slot and we ask that you have left site before the next session starts.
Current swim session times are as follows:
- Tuesday 06:00 - 10:00 and 16:00 - 20:00
- Thursday 06:00 - 10:00 and 16:00 - 20:00
- Saturday 07:00 - 10:00
- Sunday 07:00 - 10:00
Booking for swimming needs to be done online and you will be able to book up to 7 days in advance.
To book an online session please follow the below instructions:
- Click the orange button saying Online Booking
- Log in by clicking on Existing Customer with Password
- When you are logged in click on Book a Class in the left hand column.
- Select the date you would like to book the session
- Click on the session time you would like to book
- On the confirmation page click on book fitness class and then continue through to the basket
- Once at the basket, check that the sessions you are booking are correct
- On the payment screen you will need to tick the box next to each session and this will be added to the payment. Continue through to the World Pay payment screen and enter your debit / credit card details to confirm the booking.
- Only those with pre-paid swim cards, platinum members, EVO or BTS members can leave the boxes unticked and continue, payment will then be sorted either prior to the session or on the day.
Please note, no refunds are available for swimming sessions and if you fail to attend a booked session that has not been paid for you will still be required to pay the full price of £6 before you can attend another session.
We are really keen to see you all back at the lake but please bear with us in these early stages as we feel our way through the next month. Our operation will not be the same as it was but hopefully we will get back to a new normal as soon as possible and will be able to retain as much of the Bray Lake vibe as we can.
Looking forward to seeing you all here soon.
The Bray Lake Team
Come and join us for this fast growing water sport, stand up paddleboarding is incredibly easy to pick up and can be as energetic or gentle as you like. The more you put in the better the results.
The Bray Lake SUP Club meet for regular outings on either Bray Lake or along the River Thames.
From April to the end of October we run a social paddle on Wednesday evenings from Bray Lake setting off at 6-6:30pm and returning approximately 8-8:30pm and on Sundays from 10-12:00. Where possible and conditions allowing we SUP on the River Thames. When conditions are not suitable we paddle on the Lake.
The sessions continue through November to March but depending on the conditions tend to be more Lake than river and are more specific fitness sessions.
Want to be a part of it? Its easy either, call Bray Lake Watersports on 01628 638860 to find out more or better still come down to the Centre based between Windsor and Maidenhead to see for yourself.
Can't make a club session, no problem Bray Lake Watersports offer SUP 7 days aweek throughout the year. Give them a call on 01628 638860 for further details.